Safe and Professional House Calls
We didn’t just create Opear to be the most convenient caregiver service – we designed it to be the safest.
Every Opear MD is an experienced and licensed medical professional who undergoes a rigorous background check that includes:
- Social Security Trace via Address Mover
- 7 year Felony/Misdemeanor search in all counties identified in SSN Trace
- 7 year Federal Criminal search in all districts identified in SSN Trace
- National Criminal Database Search
- National Sex Offender Database Search
- Fraud & Abuse Control Information System (FACIS) – Level 3
- and Professional License Verification.
Additionally, Opear holds liability insurance and ensures that each provider carries their own malpractice insurance. To put it simply, Opear will only approve caregivers that we’d trust with our own families.
For more information on how we vet providers, consult our Provider Screening Policy.
Looking for house call Safety Tips? Click Here.